Refer a New Boarder or New Horse Credit
Please read this important information.
- Los Angeles Equestrian Center (LAEC) and Triple R Stable (TRS) trainers, boarders or authorized agents are eligible for the Boarder Incentive Program – Refer a New Boarder or New Horse.
- Only one credit will be given for each new referral.
- The Boarder Incentive Credit is one hundred ($100.00) dollars. The credit will be issued to the referring trainer/boarder/agent within 10 days of signing the boarding agreement. The credit is for each new boarder or new horse referred.
- A New Boarder is defined as a person not currently boarding a horse at LAEC or TRS. A New Horse is defined as a horse which has not boarded at LAEC or TRS within the past 60 days.
- The referring trainer/boarder/agent must complete and submit to LAEC or TRS Main Office the Boarder Incentive Program – Refer a New Boarder or New Horse Form, prior to or during execution-of the boarding agreement. The credit will not be issued if this form is not completed and submitted to LAEC or TRS management before the agreement is signed.
- The referring trainer/boarder/agent must be current with their boarding account for the credit to apply. If the referring trainer/boarder/agent is not current with their account (more than 20 days past due), the credit will not be applied.
- The new boarder or new horse must board at least sixty (60) consecutive days and be current with their boarding account for the credit to be valid. If either of these requirements is not met by the boarder, the credit or future credits may be reversed or denied.
- $100 will be in the form of a credit to the boarding or trainer account. The Boarder Incentive is a limited time offer and will end July 1, 2014 or earlier with 30-day notice to the LAEC and TRS boarders and trainers.
- The Main Office (818) 840-9063 is available to assist with the completion of the agreements and forms or answer any questions about the Boarder Incentive Program.